Monday, November 14, 2011

Two Little Monkeys

Two little monkeys jumpin' on the water.
One jumped in and bumped her head.
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said
No more monkey jumpin' on the bed.

I have no photos for it. But Lucy and Gwen have been playing swimming lessons with their toys in the tub at night. They don't exactly have the rhyme correct but I know what they are doing. One bath tub princess is the instructor and the other one is the person in the class. And they take turns jumping from the side of the tub into the water. It is unbelievable cute.

These are the memories I never want to forget.

1 comment:

Chris and Mandy said...

Haha that's cute. Take them to the sea lion caves in Oregon sometime... for months afterward my sister and I would pretend to be sea lions when we took baths :)