Friday, June 29, 2007

Elmo Makes Music Part 2



Elmo Makes Music was a success! The kids had a great time and the show was very cute! We ended up with awesome seats in the front row (thank you Andrew!) and Telly Monster even came up and patted Zane on the head. Most shocking is that Zane didn't cry at Telly Monster, he smiled and liked it! Zane spent almost the whole show yelling Elmo when he saw him but that was not unlike every other little one there. I must admit that when the show started Zane burst into tears because there was clapping and cheering but within the first 5 minutes he had calmed down and sat back (very firmly on his daddy's lap) and enjoyed the show. It gives me hope because we are thinking about a trip to DisneyLand next year and I was a little concerned that he would panic when he saw the characters. Andrew was a little less sure about having Telly touch him but I think he thought it was cool he came up close.

The pictures I took of the show are all kinda blurry but at least I can give you an idea what it looked like.

No comments: