Thursday, January 26, 2012

9 Month Checkup for Reid Isaiah

I was a bit late for Reid's 9 month checkup. He really is closer to 10 months old. But it finally got taken care of and the boy is doing great!


Reid slimmed down considerably this time around. I think all his crawling and pulling up and just being busy in general has finally caught up with him.

Height: 29.5" (76%)
Weight: 21 lbs. 10 oz (57%)

In everything Reid is doing great. He met and surpassed most of the social/developmental milestones that 9 months old should be able to do.

I also asked the doctor about my options for "milk" when it is time to transfer him to a cup. I got the ok for both rice milk and almond milk. Although she did say that most babies that have allergies like he does generally don't consume a lot of milk. Mostly they just drink water and juice. It is going to be interesting for sure!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

I didn't drink milk once the allergy was found. I didn't eat any dairy until I out grew the allergy. But because of this, I hate milk. But we all know that hate wasn't passed down to other dairy products. I am sure you can find some supplements for the dairy and find other things to just feed him during the day to put in his tummy other then a cup of milk.