Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Reid Isaiah- 14 Months!

Reid is 14 months today. He is a ball of energy and keeps me on my toes. He is currently cutting some more molars and not sleeping terribly great but in general he has started sleeping through the night more which is really nice.

Mommy is still Reid's #1 person but we can blame all that preference on the nursing that he is still doing 4-6 times a day. Although I am working on getting him weaned so I can go on a church trip in August. I don't think he is going to be too keen on this whole weaning business but we have 2 more months so it should be fine.


Recently Reid started saying his first word. What on earth could this little man possibly decide to say? The word "NO." That is about all he says too. Occasionally we will get a ma-ma or da-da. Nothing else. He is quite expressive with grunts and screaming and pointing though. Apparently that is all a little boy needs to do to get his way. And sadly he is mostly right. He is the most expressive pointer and grunter I have ever seen. It will be no time at all until he is actually talking I am sure. Until then I will just have to play interpreter.


No comments: