Monday, February 5, 2007

Back Yard Bliss

There is something wonderful about having a fenced back yard. I have been longing for one since Andrew was little and it is even more important now that my attention is divided with Zane. The boys love thier back yard and I love it that Andrew can go out and play in it by himself. (Granted it only lasts for about 15 minutes, but they are 15 minutes of bliss) I am very excited to get a swing set for the boys to play on. Now that tax time has come we have a little bit from the refund available for just that purpose. The hard part will be putting it together since it will come in pieces. Eric usually depends on my help for direction reading and I have been know to mess up the directions upon occasion. Oh well! The boys will be sooooooo excited when it comes and I will be thrilled that they have one more thing to do in thier fenced back yard!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

I can't wait to see your new place and play with the boys in their backyard!!!