Saturday, February 17, 2007

Four More to Go!

I was peeking in Zane's mouth today (a dangerous task no matter what the occasion!) and I noticed that his last eye tooth has popped through! Yeah! Now I only have to keep an eye out for his 2 year molars and then my responsibility to his baby book will be done! (except for those pesky things like birthday's and the first day of school) I have tried so hard to keep up with all the little milestones but I know that I have failed miserably on some of them. For instance, the item "sat up unassisted" when do I mark that? The day that I put him down and he stays upright for 1 second before toppling over onto his face and sobbing uncontrollably for 10 minutes; or do I document the first time that I put him down sitting up and have time to dash into the next room to grab something and come back and see him happily, if not wobbily, still in an upright position. The latter being a much more momentous occasion in my opinion! I am sure that to some the answer was clear, but to me and my need to fill out the book correctly, it is not. Oh the trials of motherhood!

No comments: