Saturday, February 10, 2007

Getting too big!

It suddenly hit me yesterday that my boys are getting big and are not quite babies anymore. I was snuggling with Andrew on the couch with him sitting on my lap and I fully realized how big he really is. He had to curl up his legs and round out his back to snuggle up. That is not fair!!!! It seems like just two days ago that he was tiny enough for me to snuggle in one arm! I also came to the realization that we became pregnant with Zane when Andrew was Zane's age! AHHHHHH!!!!! I think I am starting to get baby hungry again! They are so sweet and they grow so fast. Next thing you know Andrew will be patting me on the head and thinking it is so cool that he is bigger than me. I am pretty sure that he is going to be tall too. We compared his heighth with my brothers at age 4 (Andrew is still 3 and a half) and Andrew is already an inch taller than my brother was at that age. Reece is 6' 3"!!!! What am I going to do with my tall boy? I think that there should be a law and way that we can shrink them back down to thier tiny snuggly size whenever we need to have out little one back. Then maybe the growing up process wouldn't be so hard for me! I guess that pictures will have to do to help me remember the time when they were small!

No comments: