Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Contrary Child


Never in my life have I seen a child with a temper like Zane's. He can go from smiley and happy to totally ticked off and screaming in no time at all. When Zane is mad he throws himself against wall, flings himeself on the ground or just sits and screams in frustration and displeaser! It is a very different case with Andrew. When he is mad he will sit and cry but he is much quieter about it. Andrew you have to leave alone for a while until he gets over the mad. Zane has to work it out (by the screaming/crying/tantrum bit) and then he wants to snuggle. What a contrary child he is! What is truly amusing to me is how Zane is when he is at places like the nursery. I hear all the time about what an angel he is and how I must not ever have any problems with him. I just have to laugh ands assume that he is showing the other people his angelic side and not the spit fire side that I know he possesses.

No comments: