Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My favorite part

I love when my little guys learn to talk. There is nothing sweeter than having a little one to talk to. They always have such interesting things to say and puzzling questions to ask. It makes me use my mind. I bring this up because Zane is starting to really use words. (Of course he doesn't make a whole lot of sense yet but he is definitely trying) It is so cute to watch him point at something and then make a sound, sometimes it actually even sounds right. Right now he is totally into Thomas the Tank Engine (both the boys are really) so every time he sees Thomas he is pointing and squawking until he is acknowledged. It is super cute when he sees Thomas on Andrew underwear (aren't little kid underwear the cutest things ever?) and chases him around the house pointing at Andrews buns. It got so bad one night that he kept pulling on the back of Andrew's pants until he could see Thomas and then show us! Talking is so cute! I think that it is my favorite baby stage!

No comments: