Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Bare Bottom Baby

So Eric went to wake Zane up from his nap yesterday and after peeking in the room he raced downstairs to get me to come and see. What did I find when I got up there but a bare bottomed baby!!! Zane had taken his diaper off while he was waiting for the sleep fairy to come and visit. When he did fall asleep it was with no diaper on at all! I took pictures but they were with my normal camera (digital batteries are dead!) so you will have to wait until later to see the photos. You may wonder if he had peed everywhere. The answer is yes but he must have done it while he was standing up because the pee was in the middle of the room. Not on the bed at all! I remember Andrew taking his clothes off when he woke up in the morning but taking them off to go to sleep is defintely a new one at my house!

No comments: