Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Longer a Jellyfish

Andrew received his report card for his preschool 2 (the jellyfish) swimming class and he has passed on his first try! I was so shocked that I even asked his teacher after class if it was right. I couldn't believe it. She said if I don't think he is ready to move up then he could repeat it and that was fine but I figure she knows what he is ready for way better than I do! It is just such a shock since he took preschool 1 (the minnows, in case you were curious) 4 times before passing it, I was expecting at least 2 times to pass this one. Well, in the fall we will sign him up for the next level preschool 3 (the flounders, you know you were curious!) and see how he does with that. Swimming lessons are an adventure and Andrew likes it so much. I don't even look at it like a sport right now though, I look at learning to swim more like a life skill and I am determined for him to learn it!

No comments: