Monday, August 6, 2007

Puerta Vallarta- part 1

We just returned from an awesome week in Puerta Vallarta Mexico. I have lots of pictures so I will share them with you in a couple parts. Mostly because my computer takes quite some time to load all of them onto the blog site. This section will show you the grounds and some of the beautiful scenery we saw.

The adult pool and swim up bar (the little hut thing). We didn't spend a whole lot of time here. It was full of college age people and lots of activities like water volleyball and conga lines.


The beach had lots of great little tents that had lounge chairs in them so you could look out into the ocean/bay and watch the waves crash on the shore.


This was our hotel, the Velas Vallarta resort. It was very nice and the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I actually wanted to take the bed home and I was disappointed to come back and sleep in my own bed. That is a first for me!


A very beautiful sunset from the balcony in our room. It was hot and humid but the scenery was awesome and so nice to see!


Stay tuned for more pictures of animals and the great people who joined us on this Mexican adventure!

No comments: