Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby Werner #3

Well, we had our ultrasound today and it appears that we will be having a GIRL! this time. Baby was not being super cooperative, hands down blocking the view and when not that the legs were squeezed together to keep us from seeing. The few good looks that we got showed all signs girl and zero signs boy. Unfortunately, they discovered that I have a super low lying placenta which is slightly covering the top of the cervix (apologies to all boy readers, I am sure that is absolutely too much information) so I have to have another ultrasound in two weeks to check on that. We are also going to have them double verify the gender as well, so nobody break the bank in pink now. I am trying to keep myself in check as well! Oh yeah, the baby also appears to enjoy her thumb a whole bunch (go figure, another thumb sucker!) It was very cute though watching this little person swim and kick and suck on its thumb inside me. Especially since I am not really feeling all that much movement yet.

No comments: