Friday, August 24, 2007

Mount Pilchuck Camping AGAIN!

We just got back from camping on Mount Pilchuck again. This time we took along our nephews CJ and Brian as well. We had a great time and I think Eric really enjoyed the fact that he had a few more big boy helpers to carry stuff from the van to the site for him. Let's just say that loading and unloading the van took much less time than it did before. Camping was about the same although the weather was a little warmer. It was fun to watch CJ eat almost a half a bag of marshmallows! I finally cut him off because I didn't want him to get completely sick from all that sugar. It was a quick trip over all but I think that we almost have fulfilled Eric's urge to go camping for the summer. This is three weeks in a row that he has gone with the boys. They absolutely love it and I think he will have created two little monsters for himself next year!

No comments: