Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Puerta Vallarta- part 2

Check out the super cool animals we saw at the resort! The iguanas were super cool. I guess there are about 10 that just live there. They were very happy munching on flowers and sitting for pictures. Apparently they also can swim and periodically do in the pools. That wasn't enough to keep me out of the water but I guess they swim really, really fast. One lady at the resort took one look at the iguana sitting next to the pool and said, "that is why I do not swim in pools!" I asked one of the workers (who did not speak english, so I had to use my very sketchy spanish) if they bite people and he said no. I saw other people touch them and feed them flowers out of thier own hands but I was never brave enough to do it myself!


The resort also had peacocks which are not super uncommon here but they were kinda cool since they just wandered around the resort.


This super cool white one was a new one for me. I had never seen a white peacock before so I honestly don't even know if that is what it was. It sure looked like one though. Unfortunately, I think kids liked to pull its feathers because it only had about 3 left!

No comments: