Monday, September 3, 2007

Big Boy Beds

I am now the proud mommy of two big boys in bunk beds. Andrew, of course, has been in his big boy bed for quite some time. Zane on the other hand just got a new set of Thomas the Tank Engine sheets and a comforter for his birthday and slept in the bed the very first night. Not only did he sleep in the bed but he stayed in it. In my book that is darn near a miricle. I was absolutely sure that he would be in and out 300 times and I would have to put all those hours of watching Supernanny to work. Fortunately I did not! He got into bed and slept like a little angel all night long. I am so proud I could almost pop! The only thing I am not enjoying with the big boy bed is the early morning wake up call. I get little feet in bed with me saying "Mama, Mama" at a very early hour (anytime before 7 qualifies for very early for those of you who are curious!). Maybe he will start to sleep in a bit, it has been known to happen occasionally. However, I will not be holding my breath! Andrew is very excited to be in the top bunk as well. I think he feels like going to bed is a big adventure right now and I am for anything that will get him in bed and keep him there. All in all two big boys are fun and now the crib is ready for our new little addition.

No comments: