Sunday, September 16, 2007

New camera needed?



Let me take a minute to let you know about a brand new toy I am getting this week. I am getting a brand new digital SLR camera! YEAH! This new camera should stop me from taking pictures like the ones above which are in no way good. (I took them at night, inside with the lights on and my current digital camera has no flash) Hopefully I will never subject all of you to pictures this bad again. Eric actually agreed to shell out the money for a new camera. He is seeing his investment returning to him in the form of no film costs and no development costs, the wild card is how many pictures will I pay to have printed though, hmmmmm.......

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

Oh man, I am so glad you are getting a new camera too... I can't take looking at bad pictures ;) NAH I love everything you post...