Friday, September 21, 2007

Zane Pictures, Finally!



My frustration with taking decent pictures of Zane has now officially ended. We went to the park yesterday before Andrew's swimming lesson and I played with my new camera and took some great pics of the boys. I am treating you to the pictures of Zane today because I know that he has been sadly lacking in the picture department on this blog. It was just so hard to find a decent shot of him that wasn't blurry. I found it very frustrating so I kinda stopped trying to take pictures. Now hopefully it will be more even.

Zane is actually sick right now which is not fun. 8 diaper changes in one day does not a happy mommy make! (or daddy for that matter) We are getting ready to leave on a weekend getaway (Sunday through Wednesday) and the boys will be staying with Alice and Gene. They should have lots of fun and be spoiled rotten by the time we get home. Eric and I are trying to have a romantic trip to Victoria for our anniversary. Hopefully it will be successful and I will be able to chill out about the boys while we are gone. I am not worried about them for while we are gone. I just want them to transition smoothly back home.

No comments: