Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Lucy Fern

2. I can hardly believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday I was pregnant with her and seriously wondering if she really was the girl the ultrasound tech "thought" she saw. Lucy is a joy and delight and I am so excited that she is a big two year old now.

For her party we went for low key and mellow. Mostly just family and a few friends. I took Lucy to the store for party supplies and she wanted this princess-ish theme which I was more than happy to go for!

I tried to make her cake be a tiara or cupcakes. I don't know that it actually looked like a tiara but it tasted good and that is what is super important I guess.

The big 2 year old herself!

Sitting with Grandma Meow.

Lots of presents, mostly clothes. I love cute new girl clothes!

Deep Breathe In.....

Blowing out her candles!

Got to get super close. Almost burning her lips!!!

Covered in frosting. Mmmmmmm........


Can't hardly wait to see what this year will hold for her!

1 comment:

Amber said...

So adorable! Happy birthday Lucy.