Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Skagit Eagle Watching

Went to check out the eagles in Skagit County today. There were only a few out and most out of the range of my camera lens but I did get this photo before I threw in the towel.

The kids had a nice time at the park. It was a very nice sunny day and the park we went to had some great toys.

A nice sandwich lunch and then we called it a day. It was a long drive and we had to make sure we were back in time for Andrew's bus.

Some year Eric and I hope to do the float tour (or kayak) the Skagit to watch the eagles. I can only imagine how chilly it would be though!

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

you know who to call when you want to do the float... Not us.. But Jeff! LOL!!!
However I am sure us.. as in Travis would be happy to go. Me. Not SO much.

Anonymous said...

What park was this? What a great idea and I love the pictures! You adventurous mom, you!

Little Blessings said...

The park was in Rockport. Or maybe it was Marblemount. (North Cascades Highway) Really far away for just a park trip. It was very nice though and it had some extremely nice camping spots/