Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Because I Had To

Most of my readers will probably never be at my house so I just had to share the picture that I got taken of the girls earlier this month.

This is a picture I had taken of Andrew and Zane. Andrew was almost 2 and a half. Zane is 3 months.

I knew that I desperately wanted to try and get a similar picture of the girls. Lucy was a bit temperamental the last time we took photos so I had low hopes. It turned out better than I thought it would. Lucy is 2 and Gwen is 6 months.

Now I can get matching frames and put them up! Isn't God good to give me book end babies!

2 comments:

Amber said...

the sad part is I used water so it wasn't even good soup!

I LOVE these pictures, makes me think being pregnant again might not be that bad since it would give Teagan a sibling (in a few years)

Little Blessings said...

My spacing with the girls was a bit hectic but it will be fun when they get older. The boys spacing was much easier on my body. Too bad that you didn't use the milk in the soup! It would have been such an easy explanation!