Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gwen Claps and Crawls (well almost)

Gwen is just getting bigger and bigger. She will be 7 months old this week and she is on the verge of crawling. She gets herself up on her hands and knees and rocks and rocks and rocks. It will be fun to see how pesty she is when she is fully mobile. She is also clapping her hands these days which is adorable to see. Gwen likes to babble and talk all the time. I think she may be the chattiest of my kids. She already babbles da-da. (Eric's favorite)

It is so hard to believe that she is doing all this stuff already. It seems entirely too soon. I will need to lower her crib mattress in the next week or so because she is close to being able to push back into a sitting position. I have caught her doing it once or twice but she isn't consistent with it yet. All I know is that one morning I will go to get her and she will be sitting in her crib which is not exactly safe with the mattress not lowered. Eric and I will have to be on top of that so she doesn't tumble out. That would be another mommy first that I would just love to avoid!

No comments: