Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gwendalyn Lily- 7 Months

Baby girl is 7 months old today. CRAZY. She is on the verge of crawling and at the least is scooting around all over the place. She has mastered the tummy to sit. I saw her do it no less than 10 times in a matter of about 2 hours. She is very impressed with her ability to wiggle and squirm to anything she wants. I give it a week before she is full on crawling and being a holy terror.

Zane is completely in love with Gwen. He seems to think she is the sweetest sis in the world. He is very gentle with her too and loves to play games with her. They are going to be good buddies for sure.

I was commenting that Gwen was pretty today and Zane said No. I asked, "what is she then?" Zane then replied, "the prettiest girl in the whole world"

Lucy is also particularly sweet with Gwen. She will share her blanket with Gwen when no one else can touch it. It is so nice to see them as friends. I hope it lasts forever and ever!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

I like how she is propped up on the train mat.