Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010


Zane has been hounding us for several days to put up the Christmas tree and since I am not one to ever dissuade Christmas stuff I agreed that today would be the perfect day to set up the tree. This year will be Gwen's first year with a tree where she is mobile enough to get at it. I am not really anticipating it being an issue with her. She is not terribly mischievous but we still fishing line attached the tree to the wall. It is practically invisible and it does keep me kinda sane knowing that it would be extremely difficult to pull over.

Anyway, the kids had a great time with the decorating and I am glad that it is done for another year. 4 sets of little hands putting on ornaments is TONS of fun. But it is also a wee bit of a mad house while it lasts! I fully see my boys loving the tree and decorating for Christmas for years to come. No "BAH HUMBUG!" allowed at our house!!!

I tried to get a picture of all the kids for a Christmas card. It was pretty much not happening as you can see from the photo above. And that one was my best shot! So my card will be different this year but that is ok. I think they turned out quite cute. Creativity is a necessity!!!

No comments: