Monday, November 19, 2012

LOVE some PB&J

Reid is still my most picky eater. By far. On top of his milk allergy restrictions he is just plain fussy. So it is really nice when I can find some stuff to get him to eat. Reid is also a total and complete snuggle bug/busy bee. There really is no in between with him. He either is all over me wanting me to hold him or he is running wild creating utter havoc everywhere he goes. The more sleepy he is the more mess he creates too. Like if he sits down he just might fall asleep and that is utterly unacceptable.


When I took these pictures it was right after nap time and he wanted me to hold him while he ate his snack. I was not game for that since he tends to be very messy so I had to sit RIGHT next to him and touch his leg as he ate. These pictures make him seem happy but I promise right before this he was sobbing. Such a sweet big boy though.



No comments: