Wednesday, January 1, 2014

And He's Off!


 On December 30th I posted this on Facebook "Ollie is a super backwards scoocher. Full on crawling will be here any day!" Well, any day ended up being 36 hours later when he started crawling on New Year's Day.



 Not only that but he figured out how to get himself from his tummy to a sitting position the same day. It is often the case with my kids that those two milestones happen within days of each other but never has it happened on the same day. I suppose it is time to drop the mattress in his crib so he doesn't pitch himself out the side one night.


Ollie wants to keep up with the big kids so much. He squeals at them and rocks back and forth on his hands and knees while they play. Soon he is going to follow them wherever they go. I am not sure I am ready for this.


No comments: