Sunday, June 8, 2014

Family Movie Time!


It was a mellow afternoon and we sat down to watch a movie on tv. The kids ate some popcorn and the little boys played with daddy on the couch.


Reid didn't want to open his eyes for me. I only caught the one with his eyes open. He was being a total turkey.


Kids all zoned out watching the Smurfs. I played on Facebook and just enjoyed the peace.



Can I just say that big kids playing with younger siblings is one of the greatest joys there is in life? Because it really is. They don't always get along and there are plenty of times where they get on each others nerves but more often than not they are buddies and so sweet to each other.


It is one of the things that makes my heart swell with joy and pride and love for these special people I have been blessed with. 


And this. 
Daddy loving on the baby. My heart is full.



No comments: