Thursday, June 17, 2010

Andrew's Journal

Since it is the end of the school year Andrew is bringing home a whole bunch of stuff that he has been working on in class. It hurts my heart to just throw it away but I cannot seem to bring myself to save everything. I suppose that is where a blog and a scanner come in nicely. I can save it all this way but not have the permanent paper clutter. I hope you enjoy reading Andrew's journal as much as I did!


















Hope you all enjoyed it as much as Eric and I did!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

God Bless Andrew! He is such a great little guy, and I adore his spelling and seeing his thoughts in writing! Adorable! I love the Dinosaur eating homework!

joanna said...

I love reading these. So adorable and creative. I laughed out loud at a few and his writing is excellent!