Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk and Hopscotch

After days and days of nasty rainy weather we finally got a chance to go outside and play. Since our lawn was about a foot long I opted to let the kids play with some sidewalk chalk after the thrill of riding bikes wore off.

Gwen did not know what to make of the chalk. She kept eating it which meant I had to keep taking it away. She was not happy with me.

Zane asked for some hopscotch. I happily obliged him.

Hopscotch kept him busy for quite awhile. By the time he was bored Andrew was home from school. It made my afternoon go much quicker.

Lucy apparently thought that the chalk was makeup. She kept rubbing it all over her face. Goofy little girl.

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

that is so fun! But question... how does the girl even know what make up is when her mama doesn't really wear any?

Little Blessings said...

I think it comes instinctively.