Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh Lucy!

I left this morning for the gym and Eric was still upstairs. When I got home this is what I saw:


Apparently the girl got a hold of a sharpie. I think that she was in the process of "painting" her nails when her hair got in her eyes and she used the sharpie hand to brush it back. You can't see the whole line. It goes from her chin all the way up her face. You can't see the nails either but they certainly are pretty. The good thing is that she actually seemed kinda upset. Kinda. I didn't even know the sharpie was laying around. Sheesh. Leave it to Lucy to find it. So how long do you think it will be until it wears off completely? A week?

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have no idea but at least she looks adorable! Can you use the magic eraser on kids?

Little Blessings said...

I found out that hand sanitizer takes it off. At least for the most part. There is still a faint line but it looks so much better!

Ms. Leigh said...

You never had marker issues with the boys did you?
That girl and her markers, cracks me up everytime I see her, I swear she has a new "tattoo" or you have a new piece of art on the wall.
and when I say cracks me up, it cracks me up in a way that I hope it is never a problem here. YIKES