Friday, September 24, 2010

Piggy Tails

I tried piggy tails with Gwen this morning. They worked fabulously! She looks just like a bug with them in her hair. And since I did them with Gwen I had to do them with Lucy also. Such fun having two little ladies to fuss with most days! Gwen was not exactly thrilled to have her picture taken. Believe it or not that is her "cheese" face.


Zane of course wanted in on the picture action since I was attempting to take a nice shot of the two pig-tailed girls. (Who did not cooperate with me and the camera) He does love his sissies for sure!


Gwen was just feeling too squirmy for pictures. It is hard to keep her in one spot for very long before she is itching to get away and be independent. Zane is big enough to try and pin her down though! He does a pretty good job of it.

No comments: