Sunday, December 26, 2010

Andrew Get's Baptized


Several months ago Andrew made a decision to follow Christ and live for Him always. A few weeks ago a different little girl was baptized and Andrew got to witness it. Right after that service he came to Eric and I and said that he really, really wanted to be baptized. Always before he had been a bit shy of how it was done. But today Andrew got baptized at church. It has been so wonderful to see my child grow and learn to love Jesus. I can not wait to see how God uses him in the years to come.

Psalm 25:4-5 Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

***EDIT/Addition*** My friend Mary posted this as a comment on Facebook. So thankful for other people's eyes!

I'm so glad I was there to see it, and when everyone started to clap, Lucy stared at the audience not understanding why everyone was suddenly clapping, but Zane was so cute when everyone clapped, he started to clap so hard, and he smiled down at Lucy and saw her confused expression and said, "clap Lucy clap" so she started clapping and smiling too. What a great big brother taking care of little sissy.

No comments: