Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lucy's Potty Training Update

Miss Lucy has really done quite a wonderful job at this potty training stuff. As much as I am a nervous wreck the entire time my kids are figuring it out, Lucy has managed to make swift progress. We are still working on going pee before it is an emergency situation. For some reason she likes to hold it until it is almost impossible to hold it anymore. This is why we have had lots of accidents. I have also figured out that Lucy is somewhat terrified of the toilet without her Elmo insert seat. (I actually have a portable insert, I just need to figure out where I stashed it) So when we are out and about she will not go. If she can hold it until home great if not then we end up with accidents. AND just as I was writing this post Lucy told me she needed to go potty and then proceeded to get on the potty and poop. So all in all I think we are making some fantastic progress. I foresee us being a one size diaper family soon! At least for a few more months.

No comments: