Monday, October 10, 2011

Almost 4

Lucy keeps reminding me that she is almost four. Of course there is almost 4 months until her birthday but that seems to mean nothing to her. She is quite determined that her age will be changing very, very soon.

I have noticed in the past few months that Lucy is definitely growing up. She still has her whirlwind moments and still has been known to write on her hands, arms or the available wall but in general she is mellowing out a little bit. I think all the talking we did about her growing up and being my big girl when Zane goes to school has helped.

Lucy has also really gotten into puzzles the last few weeks. She can consistently do these Strawberry Shortcake puzzles by herself. I can't even tell you how proud of herself she is about it too. She has watched Zane and Andrew do puzzles for years and finally, FINALLY it is her turn.

She is growing up entirely too fast!

No comments: