Monday, October 17, 2011

A Checkup for Reid

Took Reid in for his 6 month checkup last week. He is doing absolutely fantastic, just how I thought he would be.

He just finished trying to suck my eyeball out of my head in this photo. I found something else more satisfying for him to eat a few minutes later.

Reid is growing but just not as fast as the brothers did. I am in complete shock over how much shorter he is. The nurse and I think maybe we caught him in between growth spurts.

Height: 27" (61%)
Weight: 19 lbs. 7 oz.(75%)

You can see his new teeth in this photo though. Reid has three teeth on bottom and none on top yet. Although I looked this afternoon and I can see three little white spots on his top gums so I think he is going to cut all of them at once. No wonder he was so stinking cranky last night!


No comments: