Sunday, October 23, 2011

Panties for Gwen

Apparently this weekend was the perfect time to potty train.At least that is what Gwen seems to think.

Gwen has managed to go 2 whole days with no accidents. None in pull-ups, none in the night. So we went and bought new panties for the girl. They are huge on her and they are 2T/3T. The smallest they make. I started Lucy with 4T and wondered, who on earth actually buys 2T/3T. Apparently we do for Gwen.

This whole thing is unreal. After the nightmare week of potty training Lucy, this is happening way too easily. I keep waiting for her to change her mind and decide she doesn't want to do it anymore. But I suppose I should just go with it.

The lady wants to be a big girl and who am I to stop her from it. It reminds me of Zane. Just wake up one day and do the potty training thing. No looking back. I am just crossing my fingers that this is really it.


No comments: