Monday, October 10, 2011

Crawling

I could have labeled this post, OH NO! Because Reid is on the move and I don't mean just a little. He is full on, hands and knees forward movement.

I watched him this morning at the gym crawl after a ball only to knock it forward and then crawl after it some more. I am in trouble. He is only 6 and a half months old. I don't really think he is going to be content with just crawling either. I am not going to be surprised if he is up on his feet early too. He just loves to move and he has lots of big people to follow around.

Reid is still working on getting back up to a sit after he makes it onto his tummy to crawl. I am guessing he is going to have that soon though. He seems to like sitting now at least. If I give him a toy, he will play with it for awhile before he gets bored. And he really seems to enjoy books too. But I still think he is going to be very active. My running shoes are at least broken in!


No comments: