Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not Ready!!!

Zane is very outgoing and friendly.  He has a lot of friends in kindergarten and I can only imagine him being quite the life of the party. He certainly entertains us at home. Today I was asking him about his Valentine's day party and we were talking about buying valentines and if there was anyone he wanted to give a special one to. He got all shy and embarrassed and said yes. But he was not going to tell me who. It was a secret.

Then we started talking about this girl. She is a girl friend. Not his girlfriend. Although he said maybe she is his girlfriend but that he isn't old enough yet. I agreed with him that he wasn't old enough. THEN he informed me he was going to get married when he was 20. Or maybe 18. So that meant he needed to have a girlfriend when he was 17. Or 15. Because he can drive a car when he is 15 (insert argument about not legally driving until 16 in this state). I am so not ready for all this.


No comments: