Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School!


The first day of school is upon us again and the kids were so excited/nervous. I must admit that I had the nervous anxiety thing going this morning too. It didn't help that I had a panic attack at 4:00 this morning about whether or not Lucy would refuse to get on the bus and go to school. You know that is how she rolls.


Andrew is headed to 5th grade, Zane to 2nd grade and Lucy to Kindergarten. When I got up this morning she was already dressed in her first day of school outfit and eating breakfast. I really had nothing to worry about.


And even if she had been a bit gun-shy about getting on the bus she had two big brothers there to help pave the way for her.


Seriously nothing worried or sad or anxious about this crew!


The 'hang out with mom' crew. It was shockingly easy to get out the door this morning without the bigger ones.


No comments: