Thursday, November 21, 2013

Disney's Rockin' Ever After


The girls and I got some great tickets to the Disney Princesses on Ice this year. This production was almost all princess stories so I knew the boys would not be super interested. Eric only tolerates these type of events, so it was a lot of fun to make it a girls night out with my two favorite little ladies. The girls got these super cute princess cups with snow cones and really enjoyed the show. Although it was somewhat late for them and Gwen got very tired during the second half. Lucy repeated thanked me for taking her and informed me that she loved me. Gwen... well, she said that it was not good and that we should not have come (she was sleepy) and that she did not like it. But the next day she did decide she liked it. Surprise outings are not her favorite thing so this was pretty much what I expected from her. Love my little girls and so excited for more girls night out activities with them in the years ahead!

No comments: