Saturday, February 15, 2014

Looking Toward Middle School


Andrew has been doing some things in his class at the high school the last few weeks. He went and saw a band concert and is going to watch a Hi-Q competition next week. They are going to be selecting middle school electives very soon as well. How are we already here? It seems like yesterday that I was blogging about Andrew going to kindergarten and now we are talking about 6th grade. I also have come to the realization that I am going to be blogging less about Andrew in the years to come. Not because he is doing less but rather that this whole blogging business is quite embarrassing to his privacy loving self. So if you see less of Andrew (at least individualized posts) about him in the days to come you will know why. I don't want to mortify him but I also want to keep an account of all his activities. Such the tension to be managed!

No comments: