Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Big Boy Finally

We took the boys to go and get thier hair cut and for the very first time Zane sat in the chair all by himself and he did not scream cry and throw a fit in general. It is a miraculous day! I was so tired of having to hold him and get all covered in hair myself while he sobbed and screamed. Not my idea of a good time. So, this time I convinced Eric to go with me and let him hold Zane. What does the little bugger do but decide to be a big boy and do it all by himself. I got a withering look from Eric like "What is the big deal with getting hair cuts? He seems fine to me!" NOT FAIR! I am excited though that Zane has grown up to the point of doing the hair cut thing alone. It is a wonderful milestone to have reached. If I think about it I do believe that Andrew was a little bit older than Zane is now before he got his first hair cut. It amazes me how bald Andrew was and how long we waited.

No comments: