Thursday, May 10, 2007

Too Tall?!?


This week while shopping at the Alderwood Mall, I let the boys play on the little kid toys near Sears. If you haven't been there with little ones it is pretty awesome and a nice breather for mom from the never ending "Stop touching things" saga. Anyway, so they have a height requirement for the toys, probally to keep the super big kids (i.e. teenagers and other big kid bullies) from ruining the equipement and other things they have for the babies/toddlers. At least I hope so because Andrew was TOO TALL! WHAT????? How can my 3 year old be too tall? If you look at the picture you will notice that Andrew is pretty firmly at the 43 inch mark. The cutoff was 42 inches. Very distressing! I promptly disregarded the rules and let him play anyway. He did fine and was even pretty gentle with the little ones that were there too. Zane just had a good time going up and down this same toy the whole time. Whatever workes for him. He was totally happy and I was not ready to argue with him. Those few breather moments were wonderful and we ended up having a really fun day! Too tall at age 3? I don't think so!

No comments: