Saturday, May 26, 2007

Camping Boys


My boys camped out in the backyard last night! All in all I think that they had a great time. Eric slept with them when it was his bed time but they both fell asleep in the tent all by themselves. Other than bedtime being way, way, way later than normal I think they did a great job. There was only one panic attack about a spider (Andrew taking after his mom and grandpa meow!) and one bad dream which Eric dealt with in the middle of the night. Success all together! I can only imagine how many nights in the future will be spent in the backyard with a tent. Lots and lots!

We are planning on going camping next week at Banks Lake in Eastern Washington with the guys from Eric's work and we wanted to see how the kids would do. I think that they passed with flying colors. Now the question will be how often is Andrew going to demand Eric stay in the tent with him this summer!

No comments: