Friday, May 4, 2007

Some Fun Pics!



I thought I would share with you some pictures from our latest adventure at the park. We stopped by Forrest Park after my eye doctor appointment and before Andrew's swimming lesson. We only had about 30 minutes to play but that was better than nothing. In case you haven't been there lately, Forrest Park has a whole bunch of really cool toys. Including a set that is for the under 5 group. I think that I like that the best of all because nothing is too high or scary even for the little ones. They are also putting in a awesome fountain/sprinkler park. I think that it will be open this summer but it should be pretty awesome. Andrew's swimming lessons are going really well. There is a chance that he will actually pass this time through. That would be awesome since we are going on vacation this summer to a resort with a pool. The less I have to worry the better!

No comments: