Thursday, November 15, 2007

#1 Big Brother


This morning as I was getting ready I called down to the boys to go and brush thier teeth. Generally I brush them at night and let them brush in the morning by themselves. This morning however I was standing in my bathroom and I heard Andrew say, "Say Ahh Zane!" Fearing the worst, I had to go and investigate! I tiptoed into the hall so I could peek without them seeing and what do I see but a big boy Andrew busily brushing Zane's teeth for him. Now, you need to understand that Zane does not let people brush his teeth easily. We have a nightly argument that mommy has to brush first and then he can. So, to see him calmly standing there with his mouth open and Andrew brushing away was quite a shock. I don't think Andrew usually does it when I tell them to brush their teeth but who knows, maybe that is how it has always been and I am just not used to it! In fact, maybe I should just get Andrew to brush Zane's teeth from now on. Hmmm........

No comments: