Friday, November 9, 2007

Mr. Independant

Yesterday Andrew decided that he wanted to make himself toast for breakfast with no help from me. I thought it was a fluke and let him do it. Today he wanted to do the exact same thing! Maybe my little guy is trying to tell me that he is ready to grow up or maybe he just thinks it takes me too long to get breakfast ready in the morning. Either way, it is kinda nice knowing that he is getting a little independant.


Ready to drop the toast!

Plates for two!


Peanut Butter Patrol with Zane looking on!

Andrew dropped a second piece of toast for Zane but I put peanut butter on that one. It was very fun to watch them and now Zane thinks that he should be able to make his own. I told him he had to wait until he was a big 4 year old like brother. I can only handle one independant guy at a time!

No comments: