Thursday, May 20, 2010

Princess Hair!

It only lasted about 3 hours before it fell out but I had to try. I think the main problem is that her hair is absolutely baby fine. There is no girth to it at all and I didn't use any type of hair spray or gel or anything. It certainly looked pretty for the time being though!

Lucy was pretty determined to have clips in her hair. She was also not entirely thrilled with sitting for me to do the braid.

I can't wait until she gets a little bit bigger and I can put in double french braids. I think those will stay in place. She just needs to get a bit more hair first!

5 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

wow.. I thought you only knew how to do the bavarian sweep LOL..
I can't braid like. So jealous

Little Blessings said...

I think it is so sad that you can't braid. Because your hair would look beautiful in a french braid. =]

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to try that with the girls. They never wanted me to do their hair before - now I am not going to give them a choice

Ms. Leigh said...

yea.. I just never practiced. I understand how to do it, but I never like how I do it.
There is no way I can do it to myself though. Growing up I used to watch Sandy french braid her hair in the car waiting for it to warm up. I was in awe!

Little Blessings said...

I can do my own but it turns out super loose and fluffy. It is mornings that I want my hair in french braids that I wish Eric knew how! Or that my mom lived with me so she could be my hair dresser still, LOL