Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sickies

It has been a VERY long week. After taking the adorable Violet pictures, our family went to a birthday party. That night Miss Lucy woke up at 1 am with the flu. It is not uncommon for my kiddos to just randomly throw up so I was not too concerned. However a trend had begun.


Monday morning Eric woke up feeling nasty and by that evening was down with the flu as well. Zane quickly followed at about 1 am and kept the nastiness flowing until 10 am. It was a long night.

Andrew got bit with the flu bug yesterday at school and was sent home. He proceeded to feel horrible all last night. I think he is over it today. I am thankful that as of yet Gwen and I are both fine. Nothing derails the train like a sick momma!

Dealing with sick kiddos is never fun but just part of the job I suppose. We have been watching movies and just being mellow. All munchkins are napping right now which is rare but good. Hopefully this will be the last flu bug for awhile! It is not fun at all!

No comments: