Friday, July 23, 2010

First Cavity


We have had a bit of a gap in between dentist appointments for the kids. Bad mommy, I know. So it was with no surprise that I heard Andrew had a cavity on two of his teeth. Yesterday I took him back up to the dentist to get them filled and to have sealants put on the rest of his molars.

I was a bit concerned how Andrew would do. Andrew is not exactly thrilled with new things or changes. In fact, he cried the ENTIRE way home last week when we found out about the cavities. So, imagine my surprise when he went into the dentist office with no fussing and calmly, mellowly got his cavity filled. His biggest complaint was that they chocks that they put in his mouth hurt his jaw. I suppose if he was going to complain about something that was fine. We will hopefully be a LONG time before we have to repeat that experience though.

No comments: